If you work as part of a team in a forest setting, you’ll know there are special dangers to look out for. In the event of an emergency, you will need the necessary skills and training to keep you and your colleagues safe.
This is a full day attendance and assessed course where you’ll learn the theory and practical skills to perform first aid until the medical professionals take over.
This course builds on the required skills, knowledge and understanding from Emergency First Aid at Work to give you the critical breadth and depth you need in the Forestry industry.
At the end of the course, you’ll get a certificate of training in Emergency First Aid and a Skills Identity Card
Our course has been developed to comply with the Forestry Commission +F as per the First Aid at Work – Forestry Commission Policy and in consultation with Forestry Industry Safety Accord (FISA).
This course is for you if you work in the forestry industry and need to ensure that you have the relevant training to carry out first aid.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Recognise the common risks to forestry workers and administer First Aid accordingly
- Contribute to and respond according to emergency response plans.
- + F First Aid
- First Aid at Work +F (with Workbook)
- Emergency First Aid at Work +F (excluding Skills Identity Card)
- First Aid at Work Requalification +F (with Workbook).