To provide the participants with the necessary practical skills and knowledge to operate successfully in “Low Risk” Confined Spaces utilising a safe systems approach to organizing and controlling the work and thereby comply with the Confined Space Code of Practice of 2010.
- Current Confined Spaces Legislation and Regulations.
- Recognition of Confined Spaces and Associated Hazards in Low Risk Confined Spaces.
- Safe Systems of Work for entry into Confined Spaces as per 2010 Confined Spaces Code of Practice.
- Health and Hygiene associated with confined spaces
- Confined Space Equipment for Low Risk Environment.
As per FAS requirements there will be 20 Multiple Choice Questions assessment on completion. 70% is required to be successful on the MCQ. Learners will also be assessed in the correct and safe use of confined space equipment, access & egress into confined spaces while ensuring safe procedures are adopted during the task.
This training course is delivered in accordance with the FAS Education and Training Standard. FAS “Working In Low Risk Confined Spaces” Certification card is valid for 3 years.
|Min. Entry Requirement:
The minimum entry requirement to the FAS “Working in Low Risk Confined Spaces” training programme course is to be aged 16.
|Max. Number to an Instructor:
To ensure learners have sufficient time the maximum number per course is 10.
Tuesday 03rd December 2013
Ennis Training Resource Centre, Clonroad Business Park, Ennis, Co. Clare.
09:00 - 16:30 daily
|Notice to FAS:
Personal Details including PPS numbers