- SOLAS CSCS - QQI 3-Days “Signing, Lighting and Guarding at Roadworks" Course Monday 05th - Wednesday 07th of February - Ennis, Co. Clare
- SOLAS CSCS - QQI 2 Days "Location Of Underground Services" Course Thursday 25th - Friday 26th of January - Ennis, Co. Clare
- 1/2 Day "Manual Handling" Course Friday 26th (Evening) of January - Ennis, Co. Clare
- IHF Heartsaver / CFR Community Instructor Programme
- FETAC Occupational First Aid
- Confined Space Training Programmes
- FAS / FETAC SIgning, Lighting & Guarding at Roadworks
- PHECC /IHF Cardiac First Responder (CFR-C/A)
- PHECC / AEC Emergency First Responder (EFR)
- FAS / FETAC Location of Underground Services
- BLS and AED for Community, Sports, Schools & Voluntary Groups
Operating in Ireland, providing Consultancy and Training services in the field of Health and Safety for all aspects of the Irish workplace.
Whatever your requirements are in relation to Safety, Health and Welfare at work, we will provide you with a professional, cost effective and reliable service.
Crystal Safety Services cover all Irish workplaces such as Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction, Quarry, Chemical/Pharmaceutical, Public sector, Healthcare, Telecommunication, Food/Hygiene etc. Our consultancy services involve several aspects from advising customers on their current legislative requirements to development of legislative documents.
With over 14 years in the industry, our expertise will enhance your business by meeting requirements fast
Compliance with legislation
With Crystal Safety Services, you can be re-assured that compliance is paramountRead More
Working hard behind the scenes to ensure all courses run efficiently and all services are delivered to the highest standard is the crystal services team.Read More