- SOLAS CSCS - QQI 3-Days “Signing, Lighting and Guarding at Roadworks" course Wednesday 22nd - Friday 24th January - Ennis, Co. Clare
- SOLAS CSCS - QQI 2 Days "Location Of Underground Services" Course Thursday 16th - Friday 17th January - Ennis, Co. Clare
3 Days PHECC FAR (First-Aid Response) Course Wednesday 29th - Friday 31st January - Ennis, Co. Clare
- IHF Heartsaver / CFR Community Instructor Programme
- PHECC FAR (First-Aid Response)
- Confined Space Training Programmes
- FAS / FETAC SIgning, Lighting & Guarding at Roadworks
- PHECC /IHF Cardiac First Responder (CFR-C/A)
- PHECC / AEC Emergency First Responder (EFR)
- FAS / FETAC Location of Underground Services
- BLS and AED for Community, Sports, Schools & Voluntary Groups
Operating in Ireland, providing Consultancy and Training services in the field of Health and Safety for all aspects of the Irish workplace.
Whatever your requirements are in relation to Safety, Health and Welfare at work, we will provide you with a professional, cost effective and reliable service.
Crystal Safety Services cover all Irish workplaces such as Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction, Quarry, Chemical/Pharmaceutical, Public sector, Healthcare, Telecommunication, Food/Hygiene etc. Our consultancy services involve several aspects from advising customers on their current legislative requirements to development of legislative documents.
With over 14 years in the industry, our expertise will enhance your business by meeting requirements fast
Compliance with legislation
With Crystal Safety Services, you can be re-assured that compliance is paramountRead More
Working hard behind the scenes to ensure all courses run efficiently and all services are delivered to the highest standard is the crystal services team.Read More